Friday, October 15, 2010

Dessert. The sex of the meal.


Rushing through the appetizer and the entre only to savor sweetness (and cinnamon). You can go with cookies (sinker doodle), cake (tiramisu), or after-breakfast treats (cinnamon rolls). But me, I'm more of an ice cream man. My first taste of the cinnamon infused frozen dream was from a McConnell's pint. It had such a nice blend of cinnamon and cream it washed down quite perfectly with an Orange Crush. All of this was before I had my first bite of gelato, and it was that bite that has made cinnamon gelato the king of desserts for my pallet. The Italians got it right. But it wasn't until the Italians met the Vietnamese, and I met 22 Degrees that my cinnamonee stars aligned. Scooped up by an attractive young laydee, I'm still not sure how she fit all that lovin into her pants that day. I mean, if i worked at a gelato shop, I'd have to cut a whole in the ass of my pants to fit all this booty in therrr. Then I began reading the bubbly signs all around the shop. Turns out this is PREBIOTIC gelato! Everything is hand made, natural, and is actually GOOD FOR YOU. And though their flavors are not limited just to cinnamon of course, I can't recommend anything else. Obviously I haven't tried anything else. So whenever you're in the Redondo Riviera, check out 22 Degrees next to the Coffee Cartel. It will blow your mind, not your stomach. Preach.

No comments:

Post a Comment