Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Around the World



Lisa Collins, fellow WhyBother team member, physical therapist, amiga, and best present giver, gave me the best present EVER. She not only hit the mark, but dropped a bomb on it, obliterating not just the mark, but everything within a 10 mile radius of it. I'm talkin BOOOOM. She hit me up one afternoon and told me she had a surprise for me from Penzeys Spices. I was tickled. Within the quaint and functional paper bag with two color printing, I found 5 of my lovers from around the world; cinnamon...all with different purposes and preparation suggestions on their labels. What more could I ask for??? Cinnamon from China, Ceylon, Indonesia, Vietnam, and big Penzeys gang bang of them all for when I'm too stoned to make a decision. There were not only little jars of cinnamon in the bag, but cinnamon cassia chunks as well! Cassia chunks? Fuckin riiiiight doggie, cassia chunks. You take them nuggets of love and put em in your coffee grinder with the beans. Supposedly it turns your coffee into a cup of heaven. Sadly i don't drink coffee, so i've resorted to putting the bag of chunks up on my wall and have since called it art. Take a trip down to Penzeys sometime for your next cinnamon fix and BIG UPs to Lisa! Muchas muchas muchas!

No comments:

Post a Comment