Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Maybe you've tried my nuts...


...if so, i hope it was as good for you as it was for me. And just fyi, i faked it. Ok, maybe not every time. Hmmmm, so who loves cinnamon???? MEEEEEEE! Which brings me full circle; maybe you've tried my nuts. My nuts were made famous by their rise in demand and popularity in my music history class. I carry my nuts around in a nut bag, which is also plastic, freezable, and re-sealable. My side ingredients are from my pal Trader Joe. These side ingredients include but are not limited to: walnuts, almonds, brazil nuts, pistachios, pignolas, peanuts, cashews, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds...all raw...dried: cranberries, ginger, and apricots. For my main ingredient, i like to use what you probably guessed: cinnamon. Life's most incredible spice. If only I could put it on a good hangout, or a good song. Once everything's in the bag i give it a good, long shake. Consistency and fairness must be given to all the nuts and berries. Take them with you for a healthy snack wherever you are! Warning: Don't rub cinnamonee hands on clothing. not. a. good. look. Notable people who are avid bag-o-nutters: Mr. Mraz and Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment