Thursday, June 17, 2010

Snap Crackle POP



Ta Da! This stuff is pretty bitchin. It found me one day while I was leisurely strolling through Costco for lunch...it's really amazing how fast you can fill up on free samples. A man had an entire pop corn truck with a display case for the popcorn and speakers for the popcorn music of course, with a huge Popcornopolis logo on the side. What a production to sell a product at Costco. Well, it worked! They had the standards: cheddar popcorn, kettle popcorn, popcorn popcorn, caramel popcorn, sour cream and onion popcorn (wtf?), aaaaaaand Cinnamon Bun popcorn!!! "I'll take 3 bags sir!" Aaaaaa mazing. I don't recommend eating them all in one sitting, but hey, if you got the munchies, go to town. They also have a Cinnamon Toast flavor that is wellllll worth buying me for my birthday. Write it down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment