Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chance Encounter


I finished work and got a call from my bud Nick telling me to meet him and Dan Cobley at The Counter's new location in El Segundo. I'm not too stoked on 10 dollar burgers but i tell myself it's like a cover to get in because this place has it all. I walked in and the DJ was bumpin Drake and the place was packed but nobody was dancing. How??? It was almost awkward, the music was blasting and I'm raging in my seat watching everybody's feet tap to the beat. Burger and a dance fiesta anyone? Down. So how does cinnamon tie into any of this? I really wanted a milkshake, but there were no flavors listed on the menue. I asked our waitress Natalie what they were: "We have chocolate, peanutbutter, vanilla, coffee, churro.." CHURRROOOOO!!!! No way!!! I asked her to explain this unfamiliar treat and supppppoooosedly, they take freshly baked churros and vanilla ice cream and make them uuuughhh. I HIGHLY recommend trying one, highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment